I'm Rosamond, some know me by 'Arby' some by 'Rose'. I'm a mum to an energetic little girl, wife to the best hubby, and the lady behind Journey by Rose Photography.
A little bit about me...
- My family gives me joy, they are sunshine to me
- Chocolate and ice-cream - any time, any day
- Dancing, cooking, and baking help me clear my mind
- I could get lost in a good book
- I love to travel. Take me anywhere and I will marvel at the smallest things
- Hand-written notes/cards/letters, I am absolutely drawn to them
- Most importantly, I love Jesus Christ and in everything I do, my goal is to glorify Him.
My photography journey...
I’ve always loved photography, started out in 2012, mostly second shooting for engagements and weddings. It was such an escape for me, my creative outlet.
My husband also became the subject of most of my photos whenever and wherever we travelled. Exploring the beautiful wonders and corners in South Island New Zealand is my favourite and I would always want to go back. In a heartbeat. But our travel adventures slowed down as we prepared for parenthood and a new focus in my photography became that of my precious little girl. To say that I’m absolutely loving documenting our life, our journey, is an understatement. They are my inspiration, the ones who pushed me out of my reluctancy and brought me courage to pursue what I love to do. Now I want to share my passion with other people, to capture your moments with intent and authenticity, to portray the beauty I see in you and your own journey.
Looking forward to getting to know you more, let's chat!
We respect your privacy.